The Ellex Tango is without question the gold standard for SLT/Yag combo lasers around the world. This is the most desirable and most reliable SLT/Yag combination system on the market today.
- Full 1 Year US Warranty
- Factory U-Recessed table
- Manuals & Original Literature
- Service reports
- Laser Safety glasses
- Dust Cover
- Laser Warning Sign
Tango combines a full-featured SLT laser with a powerful, precise YAG laser, helping you to better manage both OAG and ACG patients, while also providing a highly effective solution for capsulotomy procedures.
Featuring a proprietary, patented dual-mode laser cavity, which allows you to instantly and reliably, switch between SLT and YAG modes, combined with a custom-designed power supply that maintains optimum system stability for greater shot-to-shot consistency.
Tango allows you to perform SLT and YAG treatments with improved accuracy and greater efficacy over the long-term.
- Industry’s fastest firing rate at 3 shots per second: Proprietary cavity facilitates effective heat transfer and cooling, combined with rapid recharging of the pulse capacitors.
- Precise adjustment of parameter settings at 0.1 mJ increments: Automatic calibration process, combined with a series of test-fire sequences, uses feedback from the system’s energy monitor in order to constantly adjust system output.
- Lifespan of more than 400,000 shots: YAG optical Q-switch made from thermally matched, homogenous materials to withstand warping and erosion.
- Greater shot-to-shot consistency: Custom-built YAG power supply with micro-controller and energy compensation algorithm.
Tango in SLT Mode
Tango’s SLT mode delivers a gentle, non-invasive approach for stimulating the generation of healthy trabecular meshwork cells and managing intraocular pressure without the burn and scar tissue associated with other laser procedures. SLT is a highly effective approach for first-line glaucoma treatments, adjunct therapy with drugs, and alternative therapy when drugs or surgery fail.
Tango in YAG Mode
Tango’s YAG mode features an Ultra Gaussian spot profile and fast rise time which allow you to perform capsulotomies and iridotomies at lower, more efficient energy levels — delivering less energy to the eye. The result is that you can perform capsulotomies with all types of IOLs and with significantly less risk of lens pitting.
Specifications SLT Mode
- Laser Source: Q-switched, frequency doubled Nd:YAG
- Wavelength: green: 532 nm
- Energy: 0.3 to 2.6 mJ, per pulse, continuously variable
- Pulse Duration: 3 ns
- Burst Mode: single pulse only
- Spot Size: 400 μm
- Cone Angle: <3 degrees
- Posterior Offset: not applicable
Specifications YAG Mode
- Laser Source: Q-switched Nd:YAG
- Wavelength: green: 1064 nm
- Energy: 0.3 to 10 mJ, per pulse, continuously variable
- Pulse Duration: 4 ns
- Burst Mode: 1, 2 and 3 pulses per burst, selectable
- Spot Size: 8 μm
- Cone Angle: 16 degrees
- Posterior Offset: ± 100 to 500 μm, continuously variable
Common to Both
- Repetition Rate: up to 3 hertz
- Aiming Beam: red 635 nm, adjustable intensity
- Magnification: 10x, 16x, 28x
- Cooling: air cooled
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 500 VA
- Weight: 31 kg, 68 lbs (laser only)
- Dimensions: 57 x 75 x 44 cm, 23 x 30 x 18 inches (laser only)
Nidek’s YC-1800 and Nidek GYC-1000 combination Laser have been united to create the finest laser system available. The compact unit is employs the very latest technology. Its unmatched versatility has made the Nidek’s YC-1800 and Nidek GYC-1000 combination Laser the most popular laser system in the ophthalmic equipment market. NIDEK’s Combination YAG/Green laser (YC-1800/GYC-1000) is the ultimate system for today’s ophthalmic office, hospital, clinic or ASC.
NIDEK combination systems offer the benefit of maximum space saving and versatility. This system is ideal in small laser suites or crowded operating environments as well as making sound economic sense.
NIDEK combination lasers feature all the benefits of individual lasers and more.
Nidek YC-1800 & Nidek GYC-1000 Combination Laser Features:
- Reduce laser lens reflections while maintaining laser-beam integrity.
- Easy upgrade path from older Nidek laser models.
- The only combo system with two individual systems that act as one.
- New D-Pulse technology for high-stability pulse control and dual 635nm rotating aiming beams for superior visual sensitivity.
- Facile connectivity between the Nidek YC-1800 and Nidek GYC-1000 for a wider range of treatment options.
- The Nidek GYC-1000 is a compact green laser and offers solid-state technology for extended life, 1.7 W of laser energy, and a user-friendly, detachable control panel.
Dual Wavelength or Combination Laser Systems
Laser Locators offers new and used combination laser systems. These pieces of equipment feature combinations of SLT, YAG and 532/810/577 laser systems. For practices that offer multiple laser surgery options, combination lasers help to streamline procedures, consolidate equipment and save space. Laser Locators carries multiple lasers including LightMed LightLas Deux SLT/YAG, Lumenis Selecta Trio SLT/Yag/532 and the Lumenis Seleca Duet SLT/Yag.
The Lumenis Selecta Trio represents the next generation of multi-modality products, offering retinal, cataract and advanced glaucoma therapies in a single platform. The unit’s integrated design, enhanced optics system and advanced laser cavity make the Trio one of the highest performing laser products in the market – offering maximum flexibility with minimum footprint.
The Selecta Trio has all of the advantages of the Selecta Duet in SLT and YAG modes – along with proprietary advantages in photocoagulation mode.
- Homogeneous Laser Beam
- The advanced optics and laser delivery technology features uniform energy distribution across the entire laser spot area for more precise and safer treatment. The result is a homogenous laser spot with evenly distributed power across the full area of the spot, eliminating the potential risk for the formation of “hot spots”.
- Dual Fiber Port
- Instantly switch between delivery devices
- Changing delivery devices is fast and easy. The Novus Spectra automatically senses the delivery devices connected to it. Laser parameters are adjusted internally to compensate for the chosen delivery device to maintain selected power density on the target tissue.
Optimized view of treatment site
- The Lumenis ClearView™ filters’ photopic balanced coating eliminates color distortion of the treatment site while optimizing white light transmission or “brightness” of the physician’s view.
- A proprietary coating protects the filter from environmental changes and scratches.
- Accurate and safe laser beam guidance for fine-tuned laser application on target tissue.
- Integrated LaserLink Cradle
- Safely and conveniently stow the LaserLink in its dedicated cradle when not using the laser in photocoagulation mode.
- Sharply defined and evenly distributed power on the retina; safe & low-power density at the cornea and the lens. The unique and patented SureSpot optics technology from Lumenis ensures that the focal point of the laser beam is maintained on the retina while power density on the cornea and lens is minimized for increased safety.
LightMed LightLas SLT Deux is a multimodal ophthalmic laser, providing selective laser Trabeculopasty (SLT) and YAG photodisruption functions in the proprietary integrated design from LightMed. The SLT Deux is capable of offering superb functions and unparalleled Glaucoma, Cataract and Retinal Modalities from a single platform laser.
- Ergonomic, efficient and intelligent design
- Single dual and tri laser workstation
- Superior quality optics slit lamp, enhanced viewing and diagnostics
- Highly sophisticated and durable laser technology