Welcome to Laser Locators Career Choices
Working for Laser Locators is an opportunity to work for one of the most successful companies in Tampa Bay. Our company credentials are nothing less than stellar:
- Small Business of the Year Winner, Awarded by the Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- DOTmed 100
- CFO Finalist, Awarded by the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- #39 on the Fast 50, Awarded by the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Top 10 Best Places to Work, Awarded by the Tampa Bay Business Journal
- #2616 on Inc. 5000 List, Awarded by Inc. Magazine
On a world-wide scale, we are the premier provider of new and used ophthalmic equipment ranging from lanes, diagnostic and lasers. We have done business in over 100 countries around the world and have strategic partnerships with some of the most reputable manufacturers in the industry.
Posting Date: August 23, 2017
Laser Locators has an immediate opening for a Service Technician. Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Laser Locators, established in 2004 and headquartered in Tampa, Florida, U.S.A., is a global company that buys, sells and services a variety of new or used ophthalmic equipment including surgical and refractive lasers, as well as diagnostic and surgical equipment. Laser Locators is a dog friendly, family-oriented company that works together through teamwork.
We are looking for an experienced Service Technician to work on some of the most top brand equipment names in in the ophthalmic industry. This position requires travel, customer interaction, and medical knowledge so the ideal candidate will not only possess the technical acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. If you are interested in becoming a part of the Laser Locators service team supporting the latest in ophthalmic technology, we are interested in hearing from you. More details about the job are listed below:
- De-installation, evaluate, rebuild, calibrate, test, decommission, repair, and installation ophthalmic lasers and diagnostic equipment.
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
- Review service schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop repair and testing standards.
- Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and utilities.
- Evaluate precision and accuracy of repair and testing equipment.
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of finished product.
- Work directly with our Service and Logistics Manager to ensure packing and check-in quality control and reliability.
- Full-time position
- Must be timely and able to follow specific and detailed instructions
- Willingness to travel out of state and country
- Must have attention to detail and work in an organized manner
- Eagerness to spread the Laser Locators name
- Willingness to learn and absorb new information in the medical field
- Must live within a 25 mile radius from Tampa, Florida 33626
- Must be a non-smoker