The Lumenis Selecta Trio represents the next generation of multi-modality products, offering retinal, cataract and advanced glaucoma therapies in a single platform. The unit’s integrated design, enhanced optics system and advanced laser cavity make the Trio one of the highest performing laser products in the market – offering maximum flexibility with minimum footprint.
The Selecta Trio has all of the advantages of the Selecta Duet in SLT and YAG modes – along with proprietary advantages in photocoagulation mode.
- Homogeneous Laser Beam
- The advanced optics and laser delivery technology features uniform energy distribution across the entire laser spot area for more precise and safer treatment. The result is a homogenous laser spot with evenly distributed power across the full area of the spot, eliminating the potential risk for the formation of “hot spots”.
- Dual Fiber Port
- Instantly switch between delivery devices
- Changing delivery devices is fast and easy. The Novus Spectra automatically senses the delivery devices connected to it. Laser parameters are adjusted internally to compensate for the chosen delivery device to maintain selected power density on the target tissue.
Optimized view of treatment site
- The Lumenis ClearView™ filters’ photopic balanced coating eliminates color distortion of the treatment site while optimizing white light transmission or “brightness” of the physician’s view.
- A proprietary coating protects the filter from environmental changes and scratches.
- Accurate and safe laser beam guidance for fine-tuned laser application on target tissue.
- Integrated LaserLink Cradle
- Safely and conveniently stow the LaserLink in its dedicated cradle when not using the laser in photocoagulation mode.
- Sharply defined and evenly distributed power on the retina; safe & low-power density at the cornea and the lens. The unique and patented SureSpot optics technology from Lumenis ensures that the focal point of the laser beam is maintained on the retina while power density on the cornea and lens is minimized for increased safety.
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.