Nidek’s YC-1800 and Nidek GYC-1000 combination Laser have been united to create the finest laser system available. The compact unit is employs the very latest technology. Its unmatched versatility has made the Nidek’s YC-1800 and Nidek GYC-1000 combination Laser the most popular laser system in the ophthalmic equipment market. NIDEK’s Combination YAG/Green laser (YC-1800/GYC-1000) is the ultimate system for today’s ophthalmic office, hospital, clinic or ASC.
NIDEK combination systems offer the benefit of maximum space saving and versatility. This system is ideal in small laser suites or crowded operating environments as well as making sound economic sense.
NIDEK combination lasers feature all the benefits of individual lasers and more.
Nidek YC-1800 & Nidek GYC-1000 Combination Laser Features:
- Reduce laser lens reflections while maintaining laser-beam integrity.
- Easy upgrade path from older Nidek laser models.
- The only combo system with two individual systems that act as one.
- New D-Pulse technology for high-stability pulse control and dual 635nm rotating aiming beams for superior visual sensitivity.
- Facile connectivity between the Nidek YC-1800 and Nidek GYC-1000 for a wider range of treatment options.
- The Nidek GYC-1000 is a compact green laser and offers solid-state technology for extended life, 1.7 W of laser energy, and a user-friendly, detachable control panel.
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.