The quality and design of the Solo’s slit lamp optics are optimized for anterior segment viewing. Featuring Galilean converging optics with a 16″ stereoscopic angle the Solo provides a more natural stereoscopic view combined with a shallow depth of field for precision focusing.
Ellex has integrated the laser and slit lamp for greater efficiency and reliability, as well as for improved ease of use . The Solo’s compact efficient design provides you with additional working space and convenient simultaneous access to the patient and laser controls.
- Laser source: Q-switched, frequency doubled Nd: YAG
- Wavelength: Green 532nm
- Energy: 0.3mJ to 2.6mJ, single pulse
- Pulse width: 3 ns
- Spot size: 400 μm
- Repetition rate: up to 3 Hertz
- Aiming beam: red 635 nm, adjustable intensity
- Magnification 10x, 16x, 28x
- Cooling: air cooled
- Electrical requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 500 VA
- Dimmensions: (HxWxD: laser only) 23x30x18 inches 57x75x44 cm
Laser Locators offers new and used lasers for Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT), commonly used with open-angle glaucoma. We carry several used SLT lasers including the Lumenis Selecta II, the Coherent Selecta 7000, Lumenis Selecta Duet, Lightmed Lightlas SLT and more.
Completely Refurbished & Rebuilt by our in-house laser engineers, including a fully rebuilt laser cavity with a new crystal and new Q switch. All optics are cleaned, aligned and working to the manufacturers specifications. We also include the optional foot pedal so the laser can be delivered via either the joystick trigger or the foot pedal.
This is the perfect system to bring SLT into your practice at a reasonable cost that is very reliable, easy to use and works flawlessly. This is also one of the most reliable SLT lasers ever made.
- The Selecta 7000 is the original SLT Laser, built from the legendary 7970 Yag
- This model offers similar incredibly reliable characteristics at an SLT wavelength
- The Coherent Medical Lumenis Selecta 7000 is an SLT (Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty) system using a frequency-doubled, Q-switched Nd:YAG.
- Delivers single pulses of 0.1 to 2.0 millojoules per pulse with a pulse duration of approximately 3 nanoseconds.
- Low energy, short pulsed treatment confines thermal damage to cells containing the target pigment or chromophore.
- In the case of trabecular meshwork, this target is represented by the pigmented cells.
- The nanosecond pulse duration is also an important factor in preventing collateral and coagulative damage
- Designed to perform selective laser trabeculoplasty (SLT), which incorporates a technique for the treatment of open angle glaucoma
- SLT lowers intraocular pressure by using short pulses of an Nd:YAG laser to target melanin-containing cells in the trabecular meshwork, resulting in increased fluid outflow.
The limitations of argon laser trabeculoplasty (ALT) are primarily related to its coagulative effect, which leads to scarring of the trabecular meshwork. SLT retains the therapeutic benefit of laser treatment — reduced intraocular pressure, without the collateral thermal damage to non-melanin containing cells and to the trabecular meshwork structure.
First FDA approved SLT laser to ever enter the market.
Stand alone and self-contained within its own slit lamp and table
The Lumenis Selecta II SLT laser offers you all the advantages of a premium SLT product together with true portability and maximum space utilization. The Selecta II is a clip-on product; conveniently fitting onto most commercially-available converging-optics style slit lamps. The unique design of the unit’s laser-head makes it especially easy to attach and disconnect the system – allowing you to use your slit lamp as either a diagnostic tool, advanced laser delivery device or both.
This laser includes the foot pedal, factory case with foam insert, user manual, power supply, lens and more.
We have our engineer refurbish and calibrate every single Selecta II SLT System that comes in. Nicest around. We also service these!
Lumenis Selecta II
The Lumenis Selecta II SLT laser offers you all the advantages of a premium SLT product together with true portability and maximum space utilization.
The Selecta II is a clip-on product; conveniently fitting onto most commercially-available converging-optics style slit lamps. The unique design of the unit’s laser-head makes it especially easy to attach and disconnect the system – allowing you to use your slit lamp as either a diagnostic tool, advanced laser delivery device or both.
Weighing only 25 lbs. (11.5 Kg), the Selecta II can be easily transported from one location to another, maximizing your investment.
The Selecta II is a clip on laser, compatible with most commercially available converging-optics style slit lamps. Easily connect it to your existing diagnostic slit lamp to perform SLT and stow away at the end the procedure or scheduled laser sessions.
Meeting Your Preference
The Selecta II is compatible with your preferred Slit Lamp, allowing you to diagnose and treat with your unit of choice.
The Selecta II is compatible with most commercially available converging-optics style slit lamps, capitalizing on their enhanced visualization capabilities of the anterior segment.
*Slit Lamp available separately.
We also offer service on ALL Lumenis Selecta Laser Systems!