The quality and design of the Solo’s slit lamp optics are optimized for anterior segment viewing. Featuring Galilean converging optics with a 16″ stereoscopic angle the Solo provides a more natural stereoscopic view combined with a shallow depth of field for precision focusing.
Ellex has integrated the laser and slit lamp for greater efficiency and reliability, as well as for improved ease of use . The Solo’s compact efficient design provides you with additional working space and convenient simultaneous access to the patient and laser controls.
- Laser source: Q-switched, frequency doubled Nd: YAG
- Wavelength: Green 532nm
- Energy: 0.3mJ to 2.6mJ, single pulse
- Pulse width: 3 ns
- Spot size: 400 μm
- Repetition rate: up to 3 Hertz
- Aiming beam: red 635 nm, adjustable intensity
- Magnification 10x, 16x, 28x
- Cooling: air cooled
- Electrical requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 500 VA
- Dimmensions: (HxWxD: laser only) 23x30x18 inches 57x75x44 cm
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.