Coherent Selecta 7000 SLT Glaucoma Ophthalmic Laser System with Factory Table and Full Warranty
Freshly refurbished & serviced by our highly skilled in house laser engineer. This is a perfect system to bring SLT into your practice at a reasonable cost. This laser is guaranteed to be firing at full power and meet all manufacture specifications.
– The Selecta 7000 is the original SLT Laser, built from the legendary 7970 Yag
– This model offers similar incredibly reliable characteristics at an SLT wavelength
– The Coherent Medical Lumenis Selecta 7000 is an SLT (Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty) system using a frequency-doubled, Q-switched Nd:YAG.
– Delivers single pulses of 0.1 to 2.0 millijoules per pulse with a pulse duration of approximately 3 nanoseconds.
– Low energy, short pulsed treatment confines thermal damage to cells containing the target pigment or chromophore.
– In the case of trabecular meshwork, this target is represented by the pigmented cells.
– The nanosecond pulse duration is also an important factor in preventing collateral and coagulative damage
– Designed to perform selective laser trabeculoplasty (SLT), which incorporates a technique for the treatment of open angle glaucoma
– SLT lowers intraocular pressure by using short pulses of an Nd:YAG laser to target melanin-containing cells in the trabecular meshwork, resulting in increased fluid outflow.
– The limitations of argon laser trabeculoplasty (ALT) are primarily related to its coagulative effect, which leads to scarring of the trabecular meshwork. SLT retains the therapeutic benefit of laser treatment-reduced intraocular pressure, without the collateral thermal damage to non-melanin containing cells and to the trabecular meshwork structure.
– First FDA approved SLT laser to ever enter the market
– Stand alone and self-contained within its own slit lamp and table
More photos available! Just ask.
Keep in mind we are not brokers. We are a full sales and service center. Each laser and piece of equipment we sell is hand picked, inspected, and tested by our technicians and engineers to ensure your order arrives in excellent condition both cosmetically and mechanically. Buy with confidence from Laser Locators!
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.