The YC1800 is Nidek’s current model, and has some vast improvements from the previous models including a more robust laser cavity, faster firing rate, a more compact size and much more.
The “Smart Switch” located on the joystick provides high operability, allowing doctors to change parameters (Energy up, Energy down and Ready/Standby) while holding the joystick. Permits faster and easier operation, and eliminates need to look away from oculars to make parameter adjustments.
The YC-1800 offers 0.3 to 10 mJ, continuously adjustable in increments of 0.1 mJ, allowing the precise tissue effect.
The dual 635 nm aiming beam offers superior visual sensitivity, which in turn enhances the speed and ease of operation. The 635 nm beam is also safer to human eyes since it achieves the same crisp and sharp intensity of 650 nm or 670 nm beam with half the power output. The YC-1800 has the ability to rotate the dual aiming beams 360º permitting work anywhere in the periphery without clipping the iris.
The YC-1800 can adjust the offset between ±500 microns (25 micron steps) to meet the varied clinical needs. A different offset can be used for PMMA, silicone or acrylic lenses, and the offset can even be adjusted on the same IOL to compensate for a parallax effect in the periphery. This eliminates the need to manually defocus, permits a clear field of view, and reduces lens pitting.
- Type: Nd: YAG
- Wavelength: 1064 nm
- Mode Structure: Fundamental
- Pulse Duration: 4 nsec
- Mode of operation: Q-switched
- Pulse repetition rate: 3 Hz (single) / 1.5 Hz (burst)
- Output energy: 0.3 to 10.0 mJ / pulse (continuously variable)
- Burst mode: 2 or 3 pulse / trigger
- Spot size: 8 μm
- Cone angle: 16º
- Focus Shift: 0 to 500 μm (continuously variable, toward both anterior chamber and Posterior chambe
Aiming Laser Beam
- Type: Diode laser
- Wavelength: 635 nm
- Output Power: OFF, 0.5 to 25 μW
- Cone Angle: 16º
- Aiming Method: Dual beam method
- Rotation of Beam: 360º
- Objective lens: f = 130 mm
- Eye piece: 12.5 x
- Magnification (field of view): 32 x (6.2 mm), 20 x (10 mm), 12.5 x (16 mm), 8 x (25 mm), 5 x (40 mm)
- Power Supply: Single-phase, 100 to 240 Vac, 50 / 60 Hz, 100 VA
- Dimensions and Weight: 12.8 (W) x 16 (D) x 20.8 (H) “/ 35.3 lbs
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.