A Mechanical Automated Epikeratome
Epi-K™ has a disposable head that offers the refractive surgeon the possibility to cleave the cornea instead of cutting it, and to reunite all the advantages of surface ablation and LASIK thanks to its innovative characteristics.
- Automated and linear epikeratome
- Pre-assembled and one-handed use possible
- Dull metal separator with proprietary edge geometry specifically for cleaving rather than cutting
- Disposable plastic head encases each separator for added safety and convenience
- High precision cast molding ensuring reproducibility and predictability
- Applanation plate providing yet an additional margin of safety
- 2 electrical motors for independent translation and separator oscillation
- Lightweight and ergonomic
- Large diameter suction ring for hyperopes, flat corneas, wavefront-guided ablations, and lasers requiring large ablation zones
- Single-Use ring option available
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.