One Use-Plus SBK offers certainty, accuracy, and the reproductive equivalent to the femto SBK, with faster recovery and at a fraction of the cost. This system is complete with the EVO 3 Console, One Use-Plus SBK Hand-piece, and the Epi-K Hand-piece.
The One Use Plus System
- Pre-assembled, linear, automated microkeratome
- Nasal hinge
- Intraoperative visibility
- Numerous head sizes available for customized flap thicknesses from 100 μm(1) to 130 μm(2) on average
- Many Single Use suction rings to accommodate for all keratometries
The unique design and intelligent features of Moria Epi-K™have made it the leader in the US epikeratome market(1).
- Epi-LASIK is a refractive technique performed with an epikeratome which mechanically cleaves the epithelium from the Bowman’s membrane, leaving a pristine optical zone for laser ablation. The epithelial flap can then either be repositioned or discarded, according to the surgeon’s preference.
- Many surgeons have made Epi-LASIK their practice of choice for surface ablation. With the Epi-K™ and the latest refinements in technique and postoperative care, Epi-LASIK produces quicker healing and visual recovery than all other surface ablation procedures. This is the optimal design for safe and reliable separation time after time.
- Hand-piece with two independent motors for fast separator oscillation and safe advancement rate.
- Metal separator with proprietary edge geometry specifically for cleaving rather than cutting.
- Disposable plastic head encases each separator for added protection and accessibility.
- Unique large applanation plate provides yet an additional margin of safety.
- Several suction rings with modifiable stops to modify the epithelial flap diameter.
- Large diameter suction ring for hyperopes, flat corneas, wavefront guided ablations, and lasers requiring large ablation zones.
- Single Use suction ring option.
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.