The Galilei G2 is a faster, HD version of the previous G1 model. The newer and faster GALILEI G2 increases the processing performance and dramatically reduces the total time of a standard patient examination. G2 means doubled productivity!
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 2.53+ GHz
- 4 GiB RAM
- 250 GiB harddisk drive
- 22-inch display monitor
- ½ the time for a measurement
- 2 scans in the same time of one traditional measurement
- 2 times the number of patients examined per hour
- ½ the lag time waiting for processing
COMPLETE Amadeus II Microkeratome System! Comes complete with rings, blades and Epi. The condition of this Microkeratome is EXCELLENT. Everything appears to have been very well cared for.
AMADEUS II Microkeratome
In a world of rapidly changing technologies and applications for refractive and corneal surgery, AMADEUS continues to offer a platform that serves all your needs – and allows you to stay abreast of evolving technologies while protecting your investment. With AMADEUS, classical blade surgery remains a viable and dependable alternative to femtosecond laser technology for many types of refractive and corneal surgery. AMADEUS II is the multi-purpose platform for traditional LASIK, epi-LASIK as well as anterior and posterior Lamellar Keratoplasty.
The AMADEUS platform supports a wide range of applications, including:
- Traditional LASIK
- Surface Ablation (epi-LASIK)
- Therapeutic Lamellar Keratoplasty
- Superficial Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (SALK)
- Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (DALK)
- Endokeratoplasty and Lap-Joint Keratoplasty
- Descemet Stripping and Automated Endothelial Keratoplasty (DSEK)
- MK-assisted correction of post-keratoplasty Astigmatism
Ziemer LCS Lamellar Corneal Surgery Handpiece Kit for Femto LDV Femtosecond Laser.
The LCS handpiece is based on the same technical principles as the LASIK handpieces. It also
includes an integrated TopView Camera, and allows for the following methods1:
– Intracorneal Rings (ICR): Circular tunnels incisions for ring-type corneal implants (e.g. Corneal
Rings®, KeraRings®, Ferrara Rings®, Intacs®).
– Intrastromal pockets (ISP): Preparation of intrastromal circular pockets for corneal inlays (e.g.
AcuFocus® inlays, MyoRing intracorneal rings).
– Lamellar Keratoplasty (LK): Preparation of lamellar grafts and lamellar resection of corneal tissue.
This kit includes everything you need to upgrade! Save THOUSANDS from new. Upgrade your Ziemer femto with this LCS Handpiece
Z-LASIK is a LASIK procedure performed with the Ziemer FEMTO LDV Femtosecond Laser. We offer factory training, installation and delivery of your new Ziemer laser. Currently in stock and available for immediate sale.
Our Ziemer Femtos are refurbished by trained engineers and handled with care, prepared for a global shipment.
Z-LASIK is a LASIK procedure performed with the Ziemer FEMTO LDV Femtosecond Surgical Laser in conjunction with any one of the leading excimer lasers. With the combined use of state of-the-art lasers and diagnostic equipment, Z-LASIK provides the best currently available treatment for superior vision correction.
Refractive surgery is driven to perfection with Ziemer’s surgical lasers. Compared to the conventional femtolasers, FEMTO LDV systems operate at pulse rates that are orders of magnitude higher, pulse energies that are much lower, and delivery optics that are very tightly focused for maximum tissue disruption in the focal spot and no thermal or radiation effects to the surrounding tissue.
Ziemer’s FEMTO LDV CrystalLine’s mobile femtosecond surgical laser, has been conceived to provide a versatile, powerful platform for a wide spectrum of applications in corneal surgery. The basic system addresses the demand of refractive surgeons for an “all-Laser LASIK” capability that is consistent with an efficient LASIK work-flow. The solution by Ziemer is based on an all-new femtolaser design concept that seamlessly integrates into LASIK procedures and corneal surgery.
FEMTO LDV™ CrystalLine Femtosecond Surgical Laser Features
- Mobile system
- Smooth surface of stromal bed
- Smooth edges for optimal flap closure
- Thin flaps of even thickness
- Rapid healing and visual recovery
- Excellent visual outcomes
- Advanced corneal surgery
ApprovalCE marked C0297
FDA 510K cleared
DimensionsBase Station Footprint:
95cm (L) x 70cm (W)
100cm (floor to fixed mirror articulating arm), adjustable from 95 to 125cm, or 85 to 115cm
139cm (floor to top of screen)
Laser SpecsMode-locked diode pumped near IR laser (doped Ytterbium)
Laser Class: IIIb
Temperature Requirements 18°C to 24°C (17°F to 65°F)