This laser is in excellent refurbished condition with a full warranty. It has been fully tested and serviced by our highly skilled laser technicians at our headquarters in Tampa, Florida.
We guarantee this Yag to working well within specifications and have lots of life left.
– Power table
– Dust cover
– Designed to be safe and easy to use
– The Coherent Aura is the result of years of engineering and manufacturing expertise.
– Designed with the busy, multi-physician practice, surgery center and outpatient clinic in mind.
– Truly offers ophthalmologists a YAG photodisruptor that is exceptionally robust
– A 16 degree cone angle
– Precision optics
– Q-switch technology
– Adjustable posterior & anterior offset
– High repetition rate and variable burst modes – allow you to perform capsulotomies on all types of intraocular lenses (IOL) with significantly lower risk of lens pitting.
– Superior laser cavity design enables more efficient tissue cutting at lower power and with fewer shots.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE and have experience shipping to over 100 countries around the world. Please email or message us for an international quote.
More photos available! Just ask.
Keep in mind we are not brokers. We are a full sales and service center. Each laser and piece of equipment we sell is hand picked, inspected, and tested by our technicians and engineers to ensure your order arrives in excellent condition both cosmetically and mechanically. Buy with confidence from Laser Locators!
This rare Coherent PDT Laser is in great condition and has been recently serviced, calibrated and inspected by our in-house trained technicians.
This Coherent Opal comes with a Haag Streit Style slit lamp attachment, foot pedal, operators manual and carrying case.
The Opal Photoactivator offers:
- Touch-screen user interface for safe, error-free operation— even in the dark
- Automatic contact lens list adjusts laser energy for the magnification of the contact lens chosen. Look-up tables and manual entry errors are eliminated.
- Adjustable beam makes it easy to see through the slit lamp to the treatment spot over the lesion zone.
- Direct spot size entry permits adjustment while observing the beam on the retina through the slit lamp.
When you work at different treatment sites, you need a laser that is easy to transport, install and link to a variety of slit lamps — without the need for a service engineer or recalibration. Only the Opal Photoactivator provides a user-installable clip-on, clip-off link to a variety of slit lamps. You can easily transfer the laser from one site to another without requiring a service engineer or recalibration. Just put the Opal Photoactivator in its carrying case, take it where you want to go, and set it up yourself.
- Laser System Diode: continuous wave solid state laser
- Wavelength: 689 ± 3nm
- Power to the Cornea: 5 – 300 milliwatts delivered to slit lamp focal plane
- Retinal Spot Size: Up to 6400 microns
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 7” W x 12 “ L x 5” H (18cm W x 30cm L x 13cm H)
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Aiming Beam: Red diode, 635nm
- Electrical Requirements 100 – 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 110 W
Coherent Inc. Lasers
(Laser Locators is a trusted reseller of Coherent equipment.)
Coherent, Inc. was founded in 1966 and has a long history as a worldwide leader in developing medical laser equipment and solutions for customers. They have created a reputation based on high quality and reliable ophthalmic equipment, especially in the ophthalmic laser category. Coherent continues to design, manufacture and market laser tools and systems to benefit customers in evolving with technology.
Coherent maintains the stance that remaining with the advances of technology is important to providing the best products. They invest in resources that allow for faster product development, allowing them to serve the medical laser community with advanced and cost effective lasers and beam delivery components. Coherent offers several ophthalmic lasers, intended for several applications, including yag lasers like the 7901 Yag Laser System and SLT lasers like the Selecta 7000.
To learn more about Coherent, Inc. and the laser options available, visit their website
Refurbished Equipment Currently Available for Purchase