Zeiss Visulas 532 Green Argon Laser w Integrated Slit Lamp & Factory Power Table
The Zeiss Visulas 532 Green Laser System comes completely integrated into a factory Zeiss slit lamp, fiber, console with remote and Zeiss factory power table. Fully refurbished, calibrated, and ready to go.
Excellent condition and very low use 532 green laser! We purchased this from the original owner who used the system sparingly over the years. The condition is excellent both mechanically and cosmetically. All functions are working and the laser energy is within 3% to 7% in all treatment ranges! These are excellent numbers for even a new laser. If you are looking for a low cost integrated solution 532nm green laser, this is it! Professional installation recommended, please contact us for a quote.
Voltage Vac: 115/230
Current, a: 8
Kva (POWER NEEDED): 600W maximum
WEIGHT, kg (lb) (DISPLAY): 37(81.4)
W x D, cm (in): 30x 44 (11.8 x 17.3)console
Type (CONFIGURATION): Frequency-doubled Nd:YAG
AIMING BEAM TYPE: Red diode
Energy, mw (Delivered power, W): 0.1-1, 5 steps
DELIVERY MODES: Single, repeat, continuous wave
EXPOSURE TIME, sec (MICROMANIPULATORS): 0.01-2.5, continuous wave
Repeat time, sec (Delivered power, W): Up to 6 Hz, 10 steps
Spot diameter: 50-1,000 parfocal
Slit lamp: Zeiss dedicated slit lamp based on SL-130
USES (STAINING POSTS): Retinal, peripheral, iridectomy, trabeculoplasty
OTHER SPECIFICATIONS (AIR SUPPLY): Switchable physician safety filter for slit lamps and surgical microscope; motorized micro- manipulator; diode-on-demand activates pumping diode only when footpedal is pressed; combined 532/Nd:YAG laser system (VISULAS Combi 532) available.
FDA CLEARANCE (Interference compensation): Yes
The VISULAS YAG III Combi from Carl Zeiss is the “multi-purpose” laser for retinal photocoagulation, secondary cataract treatment and for laser glaucoma therapies. At the push of a button you can switch between posterior and anterior laser treatment. This high performance combo device is designed for use even in rooms where space is at a premium. Both lasers – the VISULAS YAG III and the VISULAS 532s – fit snugly beneath the instrument table, freeing up a large amount of space and ensuring ample freedom of movement.
The VISULAS 532s is intended for use in photocoagulation, and the VISULAS YAG III is used for applications like posterior capsulotomy and iridotomy.
The YC1800 is Nidek’s current model, and has some vast improvements from the previous models including a more robust laser cavity, faster firing rate, a more compact size and much more.
The “Smart Switch” located on the joystick provides high operability, allowing doctors to change parameters (Energy up, Energy down and Ready/Standby) while holding the joystick. Permits faster and easier operation, and eliminates need to look away from oculars to make parameter adjustments.
The YC-1800 offers 0.3 to 10 mJ, continuously adjustable in increments of 0.1 mJ, allowing the precise tissue effect.
The dual 635 nm aiming beam offers superior visual sensitivity, which in turn enhances the speed and ease of operation. The 635 nm beam is also safer to human eyes since it achieves the same crisp and sharp intensity of 650 nm or 670 nm beam with half the power output. The YC-1800 has the ability to rotate the dual aiming beams 360º permitting work anywhere in the periphery without clipping the iris.
The YC-1800 can adjust the offset between ±500 microns (25 micron steps) to meet the varied clinical needs. A different offset can be used for PMMA, silicone or acrylic lenses, and the offset can even be adjusted on the same IOL to compensate for a parallax effect in the periphery. This eliminates the need to manually defocus, permits a clear field of view, and reduces lens pitting.
- Type: Nd: YAG
- Wavelength: 1064 nm
- Mode Structure: Fundamental
- Pulse Duration: 4 nsec
- Mode of operation: Q-switched
- Pulse repetition rate: 3 Hz (single) / 1.5 Hz (burst)
- Output energy: 0.3 to 10.0 mJ / pulse (continuously variable)
- Burst mode: 2 or 3 pulse / trigger
- Spot size: 8 μm
- Cone angle: 16º
- Focus Shift: 0 to 500 μm (continuously variable, toward both anterior chamber and Posterior chambe
Aiming Laser Beam
- Type: Diode laser
- Wavelength: 635 nm
- Output Power: OFF, 0.5 to 25 μW
- Cone Angle: 16º
- Aiming Method: Dual beam method
- Rotation of Beam: 360º
- Objective lens: f = 130 mm
- Eye piece: 12.5 x
- Magnification (field of view): 32 x (6.2 mm), 20 x (10 mm), 12.5 x (16 mm), 8 x (25 mm), 5 x (40 mm)
- Power Supply: Single-phase, 100 to 240 Vac, 50 / 60 Hz, 100 VA
- Dimensions and Weight: 12.8 (W) x 16 (D) x 20.8 (H) “/ 35.3 lbs
Laser Includes slit lamp delivery attachment suitable for Zeiss style slit lamps. These are quite rare on the used market and this is a significant savings from new!
Small-Scale Laser, big-time performance!
The Vitra 532 nm laser revolutionized the principles of retinal photocoagulation.
Small, handy and practical, the laser quickly won over the ophthalmological community.
Small enough to fit easily into every kind of work environment; lightweight for easy transport in specially designed case
- 532nm laser: Solid-State Technology
- An innovative laser cavity — innovative structure and components
- A sealed, modular cavity that limits risks of misalignment and power loss
- Reliable, accurate, robust measurements
- 532 nm wavelength — the standard in retinal photocoagulation
- A powerful laser: 1.5 W « cavity output »
- Wide range of emission modes: single, repeat, continuous and painting
- 532 nm laser: Ergonomy
- User-friendly, intuitive color screen
- Wide screen for better visibility
- User interface — fast, simple settings
- Quickstart feature — control buttons on a touch-screen
- User settings — Customizable settings
- Clear choice of terminal — Versatile
- Touch-screen — high-performance display
- Customization — quickstart function
- Memorize the settings for five users according to the indicated terminals and procedures
- Display settings by user name, terminal and procedure