This unit is in excellent condition and has been completely refurbished by our in-house trained technicians, at our headquarters in Tampa, Florida, USA.
The VISULAS 532s is a powerful, diode-pumped solid-state laser. Its built-in thermoelectric cooling system ensures excellent temporal stability of the laser power and thus meets the requirements for reproducible clinical results. The VISULAS 532s is designed in particular for retinal photocoagulation, trabeculoplasty and iridotomy for treatment of glaucoma.
Compact and reliable in a daily clinical practice
- All-integrated photocoagulation workstation – table mounted laser console – freely positionable control console to facilitate procedure workflow
Precise in beam delivery and treatment accuracy
- Integrated Zeiss laser slit lamp with optical brilliance and mechanical quality
- True color active physician safety filters coupled with therapy laser – for a excellent slit lamp image
- Thermoelectric cooling with enhanced stability management – for reliable and reproducible therapy results without performance fluctuations
- ParFocus zoom system – delivering a homogeneous, sharply defined and reproducible laser spot to the retina without heat-related side effects on the patient’s cornea
- Laser and illumination are coaxially synchronized for increased ergonomics
Convenient and Intuitive Operation
- Micro-Manipulator, integrated into the slit lamp joystick allows for fast and precise beam positioning and navigation – synchronized with slit beam illumination
- System parameters adjustable via anti-reflective touch screen control
- PowerPress control for easy power adjustments
- Programmable Parameter Presets
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.