Hands down the gold standard in ophthalmic ultrasound. Configurable as a B-scan, UBM, or combination system with optional A-scan, the VuMAXHD is cutting edge technology providing unparalleled image quality with elegant and powerful usability. Yes, simply the best.
UNPARALLELED UBMImage Quality
The VuMAXseries from SonomedEscalon has long been the gold standard in UBM imaging. Now with Enhanced Focus Rendering™ and other enhancements, the VuMAX™ HD delivers the most outstanding UBM images and video clips of the entire anterior chamber.
The specialized angle detail scan setting optimizes resolution of different structures at the angle and behind the iris, providing the premier diagnostic tool for identifying causesof glaucoma-related concerns, including angle detail and permeability of the trabecular meshwork, plateau iris syndrome, effects of pupil movement on the angle, and other aspects of glaucoma.
Accurately measure sulcus-to-sulcus to properly and confidently size ICLs to prevent post-operative surprises. The specialized sulcus-to-sulcus scan setting is optimally engineered to enable consistent viewing of key anatomical landmarks required to ensure accurate sulcus-to-sulcus measurements.
View the entire anterior segment in great detail, with optimized scan settings of the VuMAX™ HD. Clearly visualize the ciliarybody, pars plana, and other structures and identify tumors, cysts, trauma, uveitis, and other pathologies. The VuMAX™ HD even allows for visualization and video capture of dynamic accommodation.
UNPARALLELED B-Scan Image Quality
The all-new B-scan mode of the VuMAX™ HD produces truly outstanding imaging of the posterior segment that has become the new gold standard in ophthalmic ultrasound. Easily visualize extraordinary fine details within video clips and still images generated using proprietary Enhanced Focus Rendering™, providing image quality unmatched by other imaging systems. Select from 4 preset scan modes to optimize image quality in area of interest, including orbit, vitreous body, retina surface, and deep retina / choroid.
B-Scan and UBM
- Sealed 12 MHz or 20 MHz B-probes with focused transducers
- Water pathprobe with 35 MHz or 50 MHz transducers
- Selectable scan setting profiles to optimize image quality
- UBM: sulcus-to-sulcus, angle detail, high resolution, and motion picture
- B-Scan: orbit, vitreous body, retina surface, and deep retina / choroid
- 256-ray scan with 2048 sample points for each ray (over a half-million sample points per transducer sweep)
- Fully adjustable time-varied gain (TVG), baseline, log gain, and exponential gain (e-gain)
- One-click selection of axial or longitudinal scan clock position with eye model confirmation
- Free-form text for scan position details that automatically annotate onto images and video clips
- Capture and store 50-frame video clips at up to 20 fps
- Replay in real-time, scalable slow motion, or one frame at a time
- Store up to 12 video clips per exam, easily add or remove video clips from exam record
- Separately save any number of individual frames from video clips as images, complete with annotation(s)
- Superimpose arbitrary A-scan trace onto images with a single button click
- Unlimited measurements using linear calipers and angle measurement tool
- Foot pedal, keyboard, and mouse
- Two RAID-configured 1 TB enterprise class drives for data storage
- Separate SATA SSD solid-state drive for operating system
- Detailed exam reports for printing or exporting
- Five (5) USB ports
- GigE Ethernet LAN port
- HDMI, serial, VGA, and RJ-45 ports
- Any Windows-compatible printer•Windows Pro
- 13.5” w x 13.5” d x 3.0”k (34.3 cm x 34.3 cm x 7.6 cm)
- 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz auto-switching medical-grade power supply
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.