The LIGHTlas Laser is designed with special features for ease of use in the office, mobile use and in the operating room. The LIGHTlas Laser is compact, safe, easy to use and is very adaptable to a variety of slit lamps and set ups.
The LIGHTlas Laser is designed with special features for ease of use in the office, mobile use and in the operating room. The key benefits that the system offers are outlined below. The LIGHTlas Laser is:
A key feature of the LIGHTlas Laser system is its adaptability as it offers the following options:
- A detachable delivery system, able to fit a range of slitlamp microscopes options.
- It can be attached to the LightMed SLT or SYL 9000 Nd:YAG laser providing the user with a single platfrom that has dual capability.
- A dedicated Zeiss style slitlamp delivered version.
The system is compact, easily transported in the carry case and is immediately ready for action during mobile use.
Flexibility and compact design are features of the LIGHTlas Laser and are highlighted by the removable Control Panel that provides space saving option. The laser console can also be attached to the instrument table providing additional space saving solution. For added convenience a range of tables is offered including tables that provide wheelchair access. The LIGHTlas Laser fits a range of slitlamps and the removable Control Panel can be configured to suit the clinical setting.
To increase the precision of the treatment, all delivery systems are available with a micromanipulator if required.
The safety filter provides maximum protection while maintaining an excellent colour balance in the field of view.
The Ultimate in Adaptability
- The LIGHTlas Laser is one of the most highly adaptable systems on the market and provides a range of delivery systems for the convenience of the ophthalmologist.The system is specifically designed to be adapted easily to different office environment, increasing its usability.
- For those ophthalmologists that prefer dedicates instruments LightMed offers a fully integrated version of the LIGHTlas Laser based on the CSO 980 Zeiss style slitlamp. A range of table types are offered including a wheelchair access table.
- The LIGHTlas Laser Delivery Attachment has been designed to suit a range of slitlamps and will fit most Haag Streit style slitlamps. For a full range of compatible slitlamps please contract your local distributor or LightMed directly.
- A key feature of the LIGHTlas Laser Delivery Attachment is its ability to adapt to the LPULSA SYL9000 Nd:YAG laser used for posterior capsulotomy. A convenient and space saving feature, this allows one sliplamp to fulfil a multifunctional role.
One of the ways the LIGHTlas Laser delivers superior performance is by providing clear, crisp and high-resolution image quality with a well-defined and colour balanced field of view.Quality components also ensure superior performance as LightMed have used the best quality slitlamps and optical components available for the LIGHTlas Laser.
It can be used for Capsulotomy, Iridotomy and Selective Trabeculoplasty treatments.
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.