Thank you for viewing our listing! This Cirrus 400 has been completely serviced and refurbished by our trained staff of technicians. This unit comes with software, printer, power table and all peripherals as shown.
The world’s best-selling spectral domain OCT system is now offered in Model 400. What’s unique about Model 400? Focused on the essential core OCT functionality, Model 400 is designed with the smaller budget in mind. Live OCT Fundus technology provides the fundus image using the OCT scanner only, rather than an additional line scanning ophthalmoscope (LSO).
The 400 offers glaucoma and retina analyses and is capable of anterior segment imaging just like the 4000. The dense data cubes are interchangeable between model 400 and model 4000 systems. Cirrus HD-OCT models also share the same modern integrated design, ease of use, and small footprint.
- Macular Thickness Analysis
- RNFL Thickness Analysis
- Normative Database – RNFL
- Advanced Visualization and 3D Display
- Anterior Segment Imaging
- 5-line Raster Scan
- Compatible with Cirrus Review Software (license sold separately)
- Fundus imaging
- Scanning system Live OCT Fundus Technology
- Field of view 36 x 22 degrees
- OCT imaging
- Methodology Spectral domain
- Scan speed 27,000 A-scans / sec
- A-scan depth 2.0 mm (in tissue)
- Axial resolution 5 µm (in tissue)
- Transverse resolution 15 µm (in tissue)
- Processor Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo, Win XP OS
- Memory 2GB
- Hard Drive 750GB
- Size 26L x 17W x 21H (in)
- Table footprint 39L x 22W (in)
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.