The most popular Topographer out there and has been the Gold Standard for quite some time.
We are authorized distributors of Bausch & Lomb (B&L). With us, you can take advantage of some of the best pricing available along with the best possible service.
Our Orbscan IIz is fully refurbished with upgraded software and operates perfectly.
Each machine is calibrated and inspected thoroughly prior to being shipped. For our U.S. clients, we offer training, installation, and delivery.
We have the capabilities to ship internationally and provide remote support.
As you probably know, the weakest point of the Orbscan is the computer. Most units have the older model with little memory, small storage space, and the older processors. A replacement tower from B&L can cost over $9,000. Each Orbscan we make available for sale automatically comes with an upgraded computer tower, all of which include:
- Quad Core Processor
- Windows Ultimate
- 500GB+ SSD Hard Drive
- USB Peripherals (NEW)
- New keyboard, mouse and printer
- New UPS
- Fully refurbished head with new bulbs, service calibration & many new OEM parts
- 3.12 Z Software with new license
We also refurbish the cart and desk completely so they look as close to new as possible. If you are looking for a refurbished Orbscan IIz, this is as close to new as you will find.
B&L’s Orbscan IIz is a fully integrated multi-dimensional diagnostic system that elevates diagnostics beyond mere topography. Unlike current topography systems which scan the surface of the eye at standard points, the Orbscan IIz acquires over 9000 data points in 1.5 seconds to meticulously map the entire corneal surface (11 mm) and analyze elevation and curvature measurements on both the anterior and posterior surfaces of the cornea.
- Acquires over 9000 data points in 1.5 seconds
- Analyzes elevation and curvature measurements on both anterior and posterior surfaces of the cornea
- Capable of detecting and analyzing posterior corneal abnormalities where corneal anomalies first appear
- Features dynamic, Windows-based platform designed to integrate continuing advances via upgradable software
- Customizable quad maps show any combination of measurements in one convenient format
- Slit scanning technology combined with an advanced placido disc system
- Anterior corneal elevation and curvature
- Posterior corneal elevation and curvature
- Full corneal pachymetry
- Simulated keratometry
- White-to-white diameter
- Pupil size (mesopic)
- Anterior chamber depth
- Angle kappa
- Irregularity index
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.