OM-9 is a new Compact High-performance Operating Microscope delivering high efficiency and multipurpose functionality, complete with new state-of-the-art LED light source.
OM-9 is the perfect choice giving complete product satisfaction to the operator, and offering the highest level of patient safety.
- Most cables are concealed minimizing dust attachments and reducing interference between operator and instrument.
- Cables for connecting an imaging system can also be concealed, achieving a sleek stylish hygienic design.
- New product color scheme adds to the overall high quality feeling.
Tiltable binocular tubes are available, which can incline more than 90° depending on the posture and physique of the operating surgeon.
- Movable range: 0° (straight) to 90° (inclined)
- Microscope Tilting Mechanism
- By adopting the knob interlock system, the microscope tilts back and forth easily, necessary in the application of glaucoma surgery.
- Movable range: around ±30°
- Fundus Observation Devices Adaptations
- Oculus BIOM adaptation and EIBOS 2 adaptation of HaagStreit Surgical are available for OM-9.