We offer only the finest brand name surgical microscopes in our industry. All of our microscopes have been reviewed, inspected, and tested by our engineering staff and are working to the manufacturer’s specifications. If you don’t see the model you are looking for, please inquire, and we will do our best to locate the surgical microscope or related equipment piece you need.
Alcon LuxOR Surgical Ophtahlmic Microscope with ILLUMIN-i AMP
- Excellent condition
- Serviced and inspected by our in-house technicians
- Includes Foot Switch, Camera, Manual and Monitor
- All optics cleaned
- All functions tested
- New Bulb
The LuxOR expands Alcon’s ophthalmic surgical portfolio to provide a comprehensive solution for ophthalmic procedures.
One of the key functions of a microscope is to provide the surgeon excellent visualization. Visualization is greatly facilitated by red reflex, which is achieved when coaxial light is reflected off the retina.
Alcon’s LuxOR Surgical Ophthalmic Microscope has a unique illumination technology that provides excellent visualization during all stages of cataract surgery. It features patented illumin-i technology which maintains a consistent and stable red reflex regardless of pupil size, centration, lens tilt or patient eye movement. The red reflex zone of the LuxOR Microscope is 6x larger than a traditional microscope EXPANDING ANTERIOR SEGMENT.
OM-9 is a new Compact High-performance Operating Microscope delivering high efficiency and multipurpose functionality, complete with new state-of-the-art LED light source.
OM-9 is the perfect choice giving complete product satisfaction to the operator, and offering the highest level of patient safety.
- Most cables are concealed minimizing dust attachments and reducing interference between operator and instrument.
- Cables for connecting an imaging system can also be concealed, achieving a sleek stylish hygienic design.
- New product color scheme adds to the overall high quality feeling.
Tiltable binocular tubes are available, which can incline more than 90° depending on the posture and physique of the operating surgeon.
- Movable range: 0° (straight) to 90° (inclined)
- Microscope Tilting Mechanism
- By adopting the knob interlock system, the microscope tilts back and forth easily, necessary in the application of glaucoma surgery.
- Movable range: around ±30°
- Fundus Observation Devices Adaptations
- Oculus BIOM adaptation and EIBOS 2 adaptation of HaagStreit Surgical are available for OM-9.
The OPMI MDO operation microscope and the S5 floor stand were developed together for the special demands of Ophthalmology.
The surgeon can choose between two illimination systems:
- Coaxial illumination: This unit contains a module for retro-illumination
- Inclined illumination: which does not strain the retina of the patients eye and creates a better impression of depth in the image of the surgical field.
The system is controlled by a foot switch from which the surgeon may activate several motor driven functions.