The system is complete with the factory calibration test eye, refurbished Brother printer, original newer style Zeiss power table, operator’s manual, dust cover, and peripherals.
From the Manufacturer:
The Zeiss IOLMaster 500 is the gold standard in optical biometry with more than 100 million successful IOL power calculations to date.
With the new version of the Zeiss IOLMaster 500, you get a piece of cutting-edge technology that points the way to the future of optical biometry.
IMPROVING REFRACTIVE OUTCOMES
– Any intraocular lens calculation is only as reliable as the lens constant it is based on.
– More than 40,000 sets of patient data created with the Zeiss IOL Master are the basis of more than 200 optimized lens constants in the User Group for Laser Interference Biometry (ULIB) website absolutely unique in the industry.
– Together with its one-of-a-kind distance independent telecentric keratometry and the exclusively integrated Holladay 2 formula, the gold standard in optical biometry helps you improve your refractive outcomes.
EASE OF USE
– A well-designed user interface, plausibility checks, distance-independent measurements, and an up to four times faster reading compared to other optical devices lead to a one-of-a-kind usability and reduced chair-time.
– A difference you, your team, and your patients will notice every day.
– Axial length 14-38 mm
– Corneal radii 5-10 mm
– Anterior chamber depth 1.5-6.5 mm
– White-to-white 8-16 mm
– Axial length 0.01 mm
– Corneal radii 0.01 mm
– Anterior chamber depth 0.01 mm
– White-to-white 0.1 mm
IOL CALCULATION FORMULAS
– SRKII, SRK/ T, Holladay 1 and 2, Hoffer Q, Haigis
– Clinical history and contact lens fitting method for calculation of corneal refractive power following refractive corneal surgery
– Haigis-L IOL calculation for eyes following myopic / hyperopic LASIK / PRK / LASIK surgery
– Calculation of phakic anterior and posterior chamber implants
– Optimization of IOL constants
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE and have experience shipping to over 100 countries around the world. Please email or message us for an international quote.
More photos available! Just ask.