– The IOLMaster from Carl Zeiss sets a new standard for highly accurate,
precise measurements of all ocular characteristics necessary for IOL power
– The IOLMaster from Carl Zeiss is the world’s first instrument for the totally
non-contact measurement of all data required for the calculation of
– After more than ten years of clinical experience and ongoing product
enhancement, the IOLMaster is truly the Gold Standard in biometry.
- Axial length 14 – 40 mm
- Corneal radii 5 – 10 mm
- Depth of anterior chamber 1.5 – 6.5 mm
- White-to-white 8 – 16 mm
Scaling of display
- Axial length 0.01 mm
- Corneal radii 0.01 mm
- Depth of anterior chamber 0.01 mm
- White-to-white 0.1 mm
Formulas for IOL calculation
• SRK® II, SRK/T, Holladay, Hoffer Q, Haigis
• Clinical history and contact lens fitting method for calculation of the corneal refractive power subsequent to refractive corneal surgery
• Haigis-L for IOL calculation for eyes after myopic/hyperopic LASIK/PRK/LASEK
• Calculation of phakic anterior and posterior chamber implants
• Optimization of IOL constants Interfaces
• Data interface for office management systems
• Data export to CD-RW or USB storage media
• Provision of data for Holladay IOL Consultant and HIC.SOAP Pro
• Ethernet port for network connection and network printer
• Compliance with HIPAA directive (USA only)in regard to user authentification and identification
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE and have experience shipping to over 100 countries around the world. Please email or message us for an international quote.
More photos available! Just ask.
Keep in mind we are not brokers. We are a full sales and service center. Each laser and piece of equipment we sell is hand picked, inspected and tested by our technicians and engineers to ensure your order arrives in excellent condition both cosmetically and mechanically. Buy with confidence from Laser Locators!