Excellent Fully Refurbished Condition!
This Visucam has been fully tested and inspected by our highly trained clinical technicians. The system is guaranteed to be working to factory specifications.
See photos for complete details and all activated licenses.
Non-Mydriatic Fundus Imaging
Assessment and Management of Typical Eye Diseases
Photography of Pupils as Small as 3.3mm
Blue and red wavelength range
– All-in-one design for efficiency and superior results
– ZEISS Telocentric Optics with integrated, medical grade digital sensor
– Network ready and with convenient image transfer via USB device or DVD
– Intuitive, easy-to-use software combine positioning and focusing aids into a smooth and fast workflow
– Stereo module provides a convenient capability for taking and displaying 3D images
– ZEISS AutoMap automatically generates montages of large areas of the retina from peripheral images; with the separation of green, blue and red color channels from existing color photos, fewer exposures are necessary
More photos available! Just ask.
Keep in mind we are not brokers. We are a full sales and service center. Each laser and piece of equipment we sell is hand picked, inspected and tested by our technicians and engineers to ensure your order arrives in excellent condition both cosmetically and mechanically. Buy with confidence from Laser Locators!
For the practices that use fundus photography as part of their diagnosis process, Laser Locators has several fundus cameras available. Each fundus camera provides high quality imaging, patient comfort and optical purity with additional features varying by brand, model and digital system provided. Some of the fundus cameras we carry include the Topcon TRC-50DX, Zeiss Visucam Pro, Nidek 200 Handycam and Canon CR-1 Mark II.
The VISUCAM lite uses the ophthalmoscope principle of modern fundus cameras and displays the fundus of the eye at a field angle of 45°. Intuitive software and simple handling make day-to-day work extremely successful for every user. The consistent implementation of the principle ”What you see is what you get” on a separate 15” flat screen practically rules out any setting errors.
The optical design and the newest chip technologies ensure maximum patient comfort. As a halogen lamp is used as the light source, the photos can be compared to those taken during standard ophthalmoscope and contact lens examinations. No flash is necessary.
Standardized interfaces such as Ethernet and USB allow both easy network connection and the connection of additional peripherals. Data can be exported in the DICOM, JPEG or Bitmap format.
Refurbished by our trained tech! Smallest pupil size capture capability – Minimum pupil diameter requirement is 3.3 mm.
- Ergonomic design, compact and easy to operate software to quickly capture and display images – Reduced user training time equals more efficient work flow in an all-in-one imaging system
- Network ready and DICOM conformant – Advanced integration of hardware and software
- Medical-grade imaging sensor and ZEISS Autoflash – Brilliant true color retinal images, perfectly exposed every time.
- ZEISS telecentric optics – Provides the highest level of optical purity, image accuracy, and quality