If you are looking for experts in the field of excimer laser technology, you have come to the right place. Whether you are adding a new laser, selling your old system to us, or just need some advice, our expert staff is here to assist you. Our refurbishment process for an excimer laser is like no other independent company in the industry. Our lasers are fully serviced with new parts, and then prepared for shipping suitable to be sent anywhere in the world. We specialize in many excimers including the AMO Star S4 IR, Nidek EC5000 (Windows, DOS and with/without tracker), Alcon Wavelight Allegretto 200Hz and Allegretto Eye Q 400Hz, Zeiss MEL80, Bausch & Lomb 217Z and much more.
The Nidek EC-5000, one of the first lasers to gain FDA approval for use in the United States, is one of the most popular lasers worldwide and is the laser of choice for hundreds of top surgeons in the United States and Canada. The Nidek laser’s patented technology offers a 7.5 mm transition zone, one of the largest available, meaning it has the range to safely and effectively treat patients with large pupils.
We have units available with and without an eye tracker. Please inquire! If patients with big pupils are treated with a laser with a narrow transition zone, they are at an increased risk for glare and halos following surgery. This laser produces an extremely smooth surface on the cornea after the procedure. Smoother ablations, as they’re known, promote faster healing and result in better vision.
The Nidek EC-5000 with an eye tracker stops the laser treatment if your pupil moves outside a specified zone. The Nidek EC-5000’s illumination and aiming beams provide surgeons precise control of the laser beam delivery arm. The Nidek offers advanced computerized performance. During the procedure, the computer monitors the system parameters continuously.
- Torsion Error Correction
- Motorized Magnification Controls
- Super Flex Scan
- MultiPoint TM Ablation
- User-friendly Remote Controller
- Special Function LCD Monitor on Laser Arm
- Superior Protective and Safety Mechanisms
Our Nidek trained engineer carefully refurbishes each system to ensure perfect calibration. We also offer service after the sale, installation AND training WORLDWIDE.
The VISX STAR’s platform of dependability and performance is well known. The STAR S4 Iris Registration (IR) from VISX has taken that reputation to the next level. Integrating data collected by the WaveScan WaveFront System, the STAR S4 IR utilizes these exclusive VISX technologies to deliver precision custom ablations. The S4 with IR is the latest excimer laser system offered by AMO, and represents the most advanced laser technology available today.
- IR: The first FDA-approved, fully automated, non-contact method of alignment of the correct CustomVue treatment to the corneal site.
- Variable Spot Scanning (VSS): Adjustable beam sizes from as small as 0.65 mm up to 6.5 mm scanned over the treatment area, conserving tissue, and optimizing treatment times.
- Variable Repetition Rate (VRR): Delivers treatment at varying repetition rates, optimizing treatment time.
- ActiveTrak 3-D Active Eye Tracking: Captures all 3 dimensions of intra-operative eye movements—no dilation required.
- ActiveTrak Automatic Centering: Locates and then automatically sets the treatment center to the center of the pupil.
Our systems are also sold COMPLETE with the following:
- Dexta Patient Bed
- Manual Lensometer
- Original accessories including manual
- Custom Wavefront Wavescan System with Calibration Tool and Table
The WaveLight® Allegretto Wave® Eye-Q Laser was designed based on an idea that was once only an imagination: a system with shortened surgery times, innovative and reliable eye tracking, and a clear ergonomic concept.
The WaveLight®Allegretto Wave® Eye-Q Laser is one step closer to optimal laser vision correction.The WaveLight® Allegretto Wave® Eye-Q Laser was designed based on an idea that was once only an imagination: a system with shortened surgery times, innovative and reliable eye tracking, and a clear ergonomic concept. An enhanced pulse frequency of 400 Hz provides even faster treatments. The laser also includes an eye-tracking system adjusted to the high speed of the laser beam and a cross line projector for precise centration.Its proven state-of-the-art technology provides excellent results in both Wavefront Optimized® and Wavefront-Guided laser vision correction. The Eye-Q provides the physician and patient both safety and reliability.