This unit has been fully tested, serviced, and refurbished at our headquarters in Tampa, Florida. We also include a full warranty.
Our trained technicians have tested and serviced this IOL 5 to ensure it is operating to the manufacturer’s specifications. The Zeiss system software is version 5.4 and the operating system is Windows.
The system is complete with the factory calibration test eye, refurbished Brother printer, original Zeiss power table, operator’s manual, dust cover, and peripherals.
- The IOLMaster from Carl Zeiss sets a new standard for highly accurate, precise measurements of all ocular characteristics necessary for IOL power calculations.
- The IOLMaster from Carl Zeiss is the world’s first instrument for the totally non-contact measurement of all data required for the calculation of intraocular lenses.
- After more than ten years of clinical experience and ongoing product enhancement, the IOLMaster is truly the Gold Standard in biometry.
- Axial length 14 – 40 mm
- Corneal radii 5 – 10 mm
- Depth of anterior chamber 1.5 – 6.5 mm
- White-to-white 8 – 16 mm
- Scaling of display • Axial length 0.01 mm
- Corneal radii 0.01 mm
- Depth of anterior chamber 0.01 mm
- White-to-white 0.1 mm
Formulas for IOL calculation
- RK® II, SRK®/T, Holladay, Hoffer Q, Haigis
- Clinical history and contact lens fitting method for calculation of the corneal refractive power subsequent to refractive corneal surgery
- Haigis-L for IOL calculation for eyes after myopic/hyperopic LASIK/PRK/LASEK
- Calculation of phakic anterior and posterior chamber implants
- Optimization of IOL constants Interfaces
- Data interface for office management systems
- Data export to CD-RW or USB storage media
- Provision of data for Holladay IOL Consultant and HIC.SOAP Pro
- Ethernet port for network connection and network printer
- Compliance with HIPAA directive (USA only)in regard to user authentification and identification
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.