Fully refurbished with FA! Includes new CPU, Windows and a complete digital system! This is Topcon’s current model, get this at a huge savings from new. In stock and ready to ship.
The Topcon TRC-NW7SF Mark II combines mydriatic and non-mydriatic retinal imaging capabilities into one single system. The system is designed to perform a wide array of procedures. Its fundus imaging capabilities include color, red-free and fluorescein angiography. Aimed at the comprehensive ophthalmologist, the NW7SF Mark II allows for high level imaging while being cost effective. Its simple, ergonomic controls make the system highly intuitive and easy to use. Network ready and capable of operating in the Synergy™ web-enabled environment, the TRC-NW7SF Mark II makes it easy to acquire and store clear, sharp images and share them with others.
- Intravenous fluorescein angiography capable.
- Non-mydriatic mode (color and red-free only) allows acquiring retinal images without using dilating drops.
- Three angles of coverage: 30°, 45° and 50°
- High resolution CMOS imaging sensor.
- Split line focusing and central dot alignment.
- Ergonomic, cost efficient all-in-one system.
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.