OM-9 is a new Compact High-performance Operating Microscope delivering high efficiency and multipurpose functionality, complete with new state-of-the-art LED light source.
OM-9 is the perfect choice giving complete product satisfaction to the operator, and offering the highest level of patient safety.
- Most cables are concealed minimizing dust attachments and reducing interference between operator and instrument.
- Cables for connecting an imaging system can also be concealed, achieving a sleek stylish hygienic design.
- New product color scheme adds to the overall high quality feeling.
Tiltable binocular tubes are available, which can incline more than 90° depending on the posture and physique of the operating surgeon.
- Movable range: 0° (straight) to 90° (inclined)
- Microscope Tilting Mechanism
- By adopting the knob interlock system, the microscope tilts back and forth easily, necessary in the application of glaucoma surgery.
- Movable range: around ±30°
- Fundus Observation Devices Adaptations
- Oculus BIOM adaptation and EIBOS 2 adaptation of HaagStreit Surgical are available for OM-9.
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.