SciCan STATCLAVE is a Class B vacuum sterilizer that incorporates both pre-sterilization vacuumto improve steam penetration and post-sterilization vacuum to improve drying. Its 11” chamber and vacuum-assisted closed-door drying efficiently delivers sterilized and dried wrapped instruments.
SciCan STATCLAVE can efficiently sterilize and dry wrapped instrument loads in as little as 38 minutes.*
Closed-door drying and vacuum technology results in perfectly dried instruments every time.
SciCan STATCLAVE’s 11” chamber can sterilize up to 4 full-size cassettes and 4 exam cassettes or up to 20 pouches with included pouch racks.
SciCan’s G4 equipment can connect and send information to your smart devices so you can have cycle data, instructions, and maintenance notifications at your fingertips.
Fresh water is used in every cycle, reducing the buildup of oils and debris.
SciCan STATCLAVE offers a number of filling & draining options, including easily accessible and cleanable top reservoirs, front manual fill and a rear automatic fill option that can be connected to the
*Results based on testing with a 3.5 lbs (1.59 kg) load. VistaPure water filtration system for automated filling
Cycle Times and Maximum Load Weights
- Cycle / Temperature / Time / Total Cycle Times (120V)* / Maximum Load Weight
- Solid Unwrapped / 270°F (132ºC) / 4 mins / 18 mins / 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Solid Wrapped / 270°F (132ºC) / 4 mins / 44 mins / 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Hollow Unwrapped / 270°F (132ºC) / 4 mins / 23 mins / 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Hollow Wrapped / 270°F (132ºC) / 4 mins / 50 mins / 13.2 lbs (6 kg)
- Textiles or Porous / 270°F (132ºC) / 4 mins / 49 mins / 4.4 lbs (2 kg)
- Rubber & Plastic Unwrapped / 250°F (121ºC) / 20 mins / 36 mins 4.4 lbs (2 kg)
- Unit size (L x W x H)†: 25” x 17.75” x 19.5” (635 x 450 x 495mm)
- Volume: 6.87 gal (26 L)
- Chamber Dimensions (D x L): 11” diameter, 15” depth (297 x 381mm)
- Weight: 135.8 lbs (61.6 kg) (without water and packaging)
- Voltage: 120V, 60Hz, 12A
Provides two grades of high-quality water for autoclaves, dental bottles, ultrasonic cleaners and the rinse cycle of instrument washers.
Multi-port Drain Adapter
The patent-pending device accepts up to eight drain connections in one small hub; saving space, cost, and time.
DH154 DrainHub 4 Hole
DH158 DrainHub 8 Hole
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.