Laser Includes slit lamp delivery attachment suitable for Zeiss style slit lamps. These are quite rare on the used market and this is a significant savings from new!
Small-Scale Laser, big-time performance!
The Vitra 532 nm laser revolutionized the principles of retinal photocoagulation.
Small, handy and practical, the laser quickly won over the ophthalmological community.
Small enough to fit easily into every kind of work environment; lightweight for easy transport in specially designed case
- 532nm laser: Solid-State Technology
- An innovative laser cavity — innovative structure and components
- A sealed, modular cavity that limits risks of misalignment and power loss
- Reliable, accurate, robust measurements
- 532 nm wavelength — the standard in retinal photocoagulation
- A powerful laser: 1.5 W « cavity output »
- Wide range of emission modes: single, repeat, continuous and painting
- 532 nm laser: Ergonomy
- User-friendly, intuitive color screen
- Wide screen for better visibility
- User interface — fast, simple settings
- Quickstart feature — control buttons on a touch-screen
- User settings — Customizable settings
- Clear choice of terminal — Versatile
- Touch-screen — high-performance display
- Customization — quickstart function
- Memorize the settings for five users according to the indicated terminals and procedures
- Display settings by user name, terminal and procedure
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.