Multi-modality imaging with SPECTRALIS® is helping drive the development of novel therapeutics and changing the course of patient management in eye care. Using an upgradeable platform approach, SPECTRALIS has enhanced the role of spectral-domain OCT by integrating it with confocal scanning laser ophthalmoscopy (cSLO). The combination of these two technologies has enabled new imaging capabilities, such as TruTrack™ active eye tracking, and BluePeak™ blue laser autofluorescence, providing clinicians with unique views of the structure and function of the eye.
- Affordable combination of frequently used Infrared (IR) mode and high speed SD-OCT
- IR imaging powered by confocal scanning laser (cSLO) technology improves image quality, patient comfort and does not require dilation
- Most cost efficient configuration with fixed camera head and non-upgradable hardware
- Proven technologies deliver precision, detail and measurement reproducibility of one micron
- TruTrack™ active eye tracking
- Heidelberg Noise Reduction™
- AutoRescan™ automatic follow-up scan placement
- FoDi™ fovea-to-disc alignment
- Multi-modality imaging
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.