The Ultra Q is an Nd:YAG Photodisruptor used for performing capsulotomy and Primary Iridotomy. Ultra Q offers a variety of supporting accessories.
- Standard Accessories: Total Solution™ tables (V base wheelchair accessible or H base), remote display, safety glasses, laser safety sign.
- Optional Accessories: Foot switch, observation tube/beam splitter, video and 35mm adapters, V base and H base motorized tables, tonometer mounting plate, and capsulotomy and Iridotomy laser lenses.
- UL labeled laser consoles: Available upon request and Seller responsible for paying for the cost of testing/labeling on a per unit basis. When UL units are ordered Ellex will organize the testing/labeling and include the cost on the Invoice. Delivery can be up to 3 additional weeks with this requirement.
- Laser Source — Diode-pumped solid-state
- Wavelength — 1064nm
- Energy — 0.3 to 15.0 mJ, single pulse continuously variable
- Pulse Width — 4ns
- Burst Mode — 1, 2 and 3 pulses per burst, selectable
- Spot Size — 8 microns
- Posterior offset — 100 to 350 microns, continuously variable
- Cone Angle — 16 degrees
- Repetition Rate — Up to 3Hz (3-shots per second)
- Aiming Beam — Red 635nm, adjustable intensity
- Magnification — 10x, 16x, 28x
- Cooling — Air Cooled
- Electrical Req. — 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 500 VA
- Weight — 66 lbs. (laser only)
- Dimensions — 23 (H) x 30 (W) x 18 (D) inches
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.