The Solitaire is a solid-state 532nm green photocoagulator used for the treatment of retinal and macular diseases. Solitaire offers a variety of supporting accessories for use in the Operating Room theatre.
- Solitaire DG – dual fiber delivery for use with LIO and Endo probe with single button seamless switching between devices.
Endo probe – delivery devices must be interchanged manually
- Optional Accessories: Fixed and moving eye safety filters (single and dual) for Zeiss, Moeller-Wedel, Leica, Wild, and Topcon surgical microscopes; Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope (LIO-Heinie Omega 180), LIO holder, power control footswitch, emulation plug, carry case (optional) and mobile carts.
- UL labeled laser consoles are available upon request and Dutch Ophthalmic is responsible for paying for the cost of testing/labeling on a per-unit basis. When UL units are ordered Ellex will organize the testing/labeling and include the cost on the Invoice.
Delivery can be up to 2-3 additional weeks with this requirement.
- Laser Source — Diode-pumped solid-state
- Wavelength Green — 532nm
- Power delivered –Dual Port System – Endo Probe/LIO: 50-2000 mW
- Exposure Time — 0.01 to 4. Seconds
- Repeat Time — 0.1-1.0 seconds
- Aiming Beam — Red Diode, adjustable intensity
- Cooling — Air-cooled
- Electrical Requirements — 11-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 800 VA
- Weight — 19 lbs.
- Dimensions — 5 (H) X 11 (W) X 13 (D) inches
Power cord, safety glasses, spare fuses, laser safety sign, Operating Manual
1-Year including all parts and labor
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.