This rare Coherent PDT Laser is in great condition and has been recently serviced, calibrated and inspected by our in-house trained technicians.
This Coherent Opal comes with a Haag Streit Style slit lamp attachment, foot pedal, operators manual and carrying case.
The Opal Photoactivator offers:
- Touch-screen user interface for safe, error-free operation— even in the dark
- Automatic contact lens list adjusts laser energy for the magnification of the contact lens chosen. Look-up tables and manual entry errors are eliminated.
- Adjustable beam makes it easy to see through the slit lamp to the treatment spot over the lesion zone.
- Direct spot size entry permits adjustment while observing the beam on the retina through the slit lamp.
When you work at different treatment sites, you need a laser that is easy to transport, install and link to a variety of slit lamps — without the need for a service engineer or recalibration. Only the Opal Photoactivator provides a user-installable clip-on, clip-off link to a variety of slit lamps. You can easily transfer the laser from one site to another without requiring a service engineer or recalibration. Just put the Opal Photoactivator in its carrying case, take it where you want to go, and set it up yourself.
- Laser System Diode: continuous wave solid state laser
- Wavelength: 689 ± 3nm
- Power to the Cornea: 5 – 300 milliwatts delivered to slit lamp focal plane
- Retinal Spot Size: Up to 6400 microns
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 7” W x 12 “ L x 5” H (18cm W x 30cm L x 13cm H)
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Aiming Beam: Red diode, 635nm
- Electrical Requirements 100 – 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 110 W
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.