The Zeiss Cirrus is the world’s best-selling spectral domain OCT system! This unit can be shipped almost anywhere in the world.
Visualization at the speed of Cirrus
Analyzing a single pathology from multiple views provides comprehensive insight and analysis of the clinical situation.
How this helps you:
Spot small areas of pathology. Tightly spaced B-scans, (either 30 or 47 μm apart), in the cube ensure that small areas of pathology are imaged. For reference, a human hair is about 40-120 μm in diameter.
Visualize the fovea. Scans that are spaced further apart than in the CIRRUS cube may miss the central fovea.
Fuel for analysis. Millions of data points from the cube are fed into the Zeiss proprietary algorithms for accurate segmentation, reproducible measurements and registration for change analysis.
Take the pressure off the operator. As long as the scan is placed in the vicinity of the fovea or optic nerve, the software automatically centers the measurements after the capture.
See the tissue from different perspectives. View the cube data from all angles, with 3D rendering, OCT fundus images and Advanced Visualization™.
Future ready. Previously captured CIRRUS cubes can be analyzed using new analyses.
Tracking at the speed of Cirrus
FastTrac reduces eye motion artifacts without sacrificing patient throughput with a proprietary scan acquisition strategy, high speed 20 Hz LSO camera, and single-pass alignment scanning. With FastTrac, scan at the highest resolution at the same location at each visit.
Assessment at the speed of Cirrus
- Measurement centering with FoveaFinder and AutoCenter
- On the macula, the unique FoveaFinder technology ensures the ETDRS and ganglion cell plus inner plexiform layer measurement frameworks are centered on the fovea.
- AutoCenter™ function automatically centers the 3.4 mm diameter peripapillary RNFL calculation circle around the disc for precise placement and repeatable registration. The placement of the circle is not operator dependent. Accuracy, registration and reproducibility are assured.
- OCT Imaging
- Methodology: Spectral domain OCT
- Optical source: Superluminescent diode (SLD), 840 nm
- Scan speed: 27K- 68K A-scans per second
- A-scan: 2.0 mm (in tissue), 1024
- Axial resolution: 5 μm (in tissue)
- Transverse resolution: 15 μm (in tissue)
- Methodology: Line scanning opthalmoscope (LSO)
- Live fundus image: During alignment and during OCT scan
- Optical source: Superluminescent diode (SLD), 750 nm
- Field of view: 36 degrees W x 30 degrees H
- Frame rate: > 20 Hz
- Transverse resolution: 25 μm (in tissue)
- Methodology: CCD camera
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.