This Cirrus 400 has been completely serviced and refurbished by our trained staff of technicians. This unit comes with the 6.0 software, new printer, power table, and all peripherals.
The 400 offers glaucoma and retina analyses and is capable of anterior segment imaging just like the 4000. The dense data cubes are interchangeable between model 400 and model 4000 systems. Cirrus HD-OCT models also share the same modern integrated design, ease of use, and small footprint.
- Macular Thickness Analysis
- RNFL Thickness Analysis
- Normative Database – RNFL
- Advanced Visualization and 3D Display
- Anterior Segment Imaging
- 5-line Raster Scan
- Compatible with Cirrus Review Software (license sold separately)
- Scanning system Live OCT Fundus Technology
- Field of view 36 x 22 degrees
- Methodology Spectral domain
- Scan speed 27,000 A-scans / sec
- A-scan depth 2.0 mm (in tissue)
- Axial resolution 5 µm (in tissue)
- Transverse resolution 15 µm (in tissue)
- Processor Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo, Win XP OS
- Memory 2GB
- Size 26L x 17W x 21H (in)
- Table footprint 39L x 22W (in)/li>
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.