- Precise, Predictable, and Practical
ZYOPTIX® XP is a comprehensive microkeratome system that allows surgeons to perform both stromal and epithelial flaps.
- Xtra precise – for dependable and repeatable flap thickness
- Xtra predictable – with microkeratome head labeling that delivers anticipated flap thickness
- Xtra practical – with precision-engineered, interchangeable components that are easy to use and assemble
Excellent average standard aberration in flap thickness
In standardized porcine eye studies, comparing the ZYOPTIX® XP Microkeratome with competing microkeratomes, the ZYOPTIX XP fashioned an average standard deviation of less than five microns.
- Head labels reflect true, nominal flap thickness
- Improved safety profile
- Easy to use and service
- Clinical versatility
This unit is fully restored and working to the manufacturer’s specifications, Excellus Power Supply INCLUDED!
Complete Set Includes
- 120 micron head
- 140 micron head
- 20×9.5 Ring
- 20×8.5 Ring
- 19×9.5 Ring
- 19×8.5 Ring
- Blade insertion Tool
- Black and blue suction balls
- Cleaning brush
- Sterilization trays
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.