The CATALYS® Precision Laser System is indicated for use in patients undergoing cataract surgery for removal of the crystalline lens. Intended uses in cataract surgery include anterior capsulotomy, phacofragmentation, and the creation of single plane and multi-plane arc cuts/incisions in the cornea, each of which may be performed either individually or consecutively during the same procedure.
Femtosecond laser assisted cataract surgery offers a reproducible, noninvasive technique to replace the least predictable and most technically demanding steps of conventional cataract procedures.
Designed for Laser Cataract Surgery
Designed specifically for laser cataract surgery, the CATALYS® System offers:
- LIQUID OPTICS Interface, gentle docking with minimal intraocular pressure rise and clear optics for excellent imaging and laser delivery
- INTEGRAL GUIDANCE System – proprietary 3D Full Volume Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) and automated surface mapping algorithms that guide laser delivery
- Precise capsulotomies within 30µm
- Complete segmentation and softening of the cataract with adjustable grid sizing
- Multiple corneal incision centration options that are based on anatomical landmarks
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.