The ALLEGRO Oculyzer performs topography measurements of the front and back surfaces of the cornea and corneal volume.
Advanced topography measurements enable pre-operative planning for any corneal refractive treatment and allow progression control after corneal surgery. In addition the ALLEGRO Oculyzer features an improved IOL calculation software for post-LASIK patients.
No matter what data you need, WaveLight technology offers a broad range of advanced diagnostic tools to meet the requirements of both your therapeutic procedures and your patients.
Exceptional Corneal Topography
- Complete spectrum of optical measurements, data analysis and image representations
- Automatic keratoconus recognition
- Zernike and Fourier analysis
- Automatic eye recognition (OD/OS)
- Pupil center shift function over multiple lighting conditions
- Used with topography-guided procedures
- Topography, keratometry and pupillometry in a single device
- Delivers data for precise cyclotorsion control
- Provides seamless data transfer to the WaveLight Refractive Suite through WaveNet, an integrated computer network
Precision, Efficiency and Accuracy
- Based on the placido disc system
- References 22,000 elevation points to generate high-resolution corneal images
- Measuring times of less than a second, once pupil centration is achieved
- High reproducibility and accuracy of data
- Camera: Custom designed digital CCD camera with synchronous pixel sampling
- Light source: Custom designed blue LED’s (475 nm, UV free)
- Processor: Ultra-fast DSP with 400 million operations per second
- Speed: 50 scans in two seconds with approx. 500 true elevation points per scan and surface
- Measurement range: 3 to 38 mm (corneal radius) 9 to 99 D (refractive power)
- Accuracy: ±0.2 D
- Reproducibility: ±0.2 D
- Working distance: 80 mm
- Number of data points evaluated: 25,000 (max.)
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.