This E2 laser is in excellent refurbished condition. It has been fully inspected, serviced and calibrated by our trained in house technicians. This unit was manufactured in 2015.
This E2 MicroProbe is a portable ECP laser and endoscopy system that includes everything shown in the photos including 2 probes in mint condition.
This is a RARE opportunity to purchase a near new E2!
Complete System Includes:
- Endo Optiks E2 Laser Console
- 2 mint condition Curved Probes with Camera
- Manufacture Monitor
- Operators Manual
- Surgical Cart
- Laser Goggles
- Flight Case
- Creates the opportunity to simultaneously image and photocoagulate the ciliary processes through a corneal incision
- Especially indicated for the safe and effective treatment of glaucoma in combination with cataract surgery
- Important vitreo-retinal applications can be realized
- Can be used for the contact and non-contact excision, hemostatis, incision, and vaporization of soft tissue
- CCD camera is used to process the image obtained by the fiberoptic endoscope and display it on the video display
- Video Camera BNC connector Input and Outputs located at the Back Panel
- The Video Camera Cable Output can be plugged into the Video Camera Cable Input or a remote Video Camera Cable Input can be used
- Diode lasers are small semiconductor devices consisting of a sandwich of gallium-aluminum arsenate crystalline materials and end mirrors
- Electrons of the crystal are raised to an excited energy state by an electrical current
- When the electrons return to their original energy state, photons are emitted
- In the laser cavity, these emitted photons are trapped between the cladding layers and the end mirrors
- When a photon passes close to an excited electron, the electron will be stimulated to emit another photon that is identical in wavelength and phase to the first
- This amplification process continues, increasing the number of active photons as the photon light beam is reflected back and forth between the cavity mirrors
- One of these mirrors releases a percentage of the energy hitting its surface resulting in the infrared laser light
- Frequency of the diode laser employed in this system is 810nm
- This laser is intended only for the use of physicians who are trained in operation of laser photocoagulators
- Training in the therapeutic use of lasers is available in medical courses and seminars offered throughout the world
More photos available! Just ask.
Keep in mind we are not brokers. We are a full sales and service center. Each laser and piece of equipment we sell is hand picked, inspected, and tested by our technicians and engineers to ensure your order arrives in excellent condition both cosmetically and mechanically. Buy with confidence from Laser Locators!
We offer easy and flexible financing options on new and used ophthalmic equipment, including, Bausch & Lomb, Visx, Zeiss Humphrey, Topcon, Canon, Alcon and more! Maximize your budget and improve your bottom line with Laser Locators easy equipment financing plan. We have partnered with Stearns Bank to provide financing to our customers.